Performance Marketing Manager
- New York, NY
- Full Time
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to drive growth of the business by planning, executing, and optimizing user acquisition and performance marketing campaigns. The successful candidate will have a solid analytical foundation, but also possess the creativity and user-centric thinking required to create campaigns and conversion funnel improvements that improve performance. This is a great opportunity for a marketer who is looking for an opportunity to lead an at-scale customer acquisition program in D2C subscription.
- Create, manage, and execute advertising programs across Facebook, Adwords, TV/OTT, Email, and other relevant customer acquisition programs.
- Utilize an iterative, testing-based approach to new campaigns, audiences, and channels, seeking to test and learn quickly at small scale.
- Manage channels and campaigns to performance goals (CAC and its drivers) and proactively report and communicate results against these goals.
- Create and utilize reports that facilitate monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing of our spend.
- Partner with the Product and Creative team to develop and execute improvement to landing page testing to optimize on-site conversion.
- Execute campaigns by managing in-house team members and agency partners.
- 4+ years experience developing and executing performance based marketing campaigns.
- Deep, hands-on experience directly managing performance marketing channels.
- Experience driving customers to digital products where online purchase is the primary conversion event for the business.
- Top-notch analytical skills with a proven ability to work through data to find opportunities and insights that are not readily apparent.
- You are extremely organized. You have a strong point-of-view on the correct process for briefing, structuring, organizing, and managing digital marketing operations.
- A love of reading and contemporary fiction!