Manager, Executive Assistant to CEO
- New York, NY
- Full Time
- Executive Office
- Mid Level
We are looking for an exceptional professional to help our CEO be highly effective in leading our team. Key traits required: trust, supportive, high EQ, grit, assertive, confident, curious, adaptable, great problem solver.
Genuine enthusiasm for Book of the Month's mission, in addition to consumer technology and growth businesses, is important for this role. Our goal is that a successful candidate will have long term career opportunity with us, including potentially developing in groups and roles after 2-3 years of successful performance and demonstrated skills.
- Highly motivated, high energy, hard working, and scrappy
- Organized, diligent, and enjoy working in unstructured environments
- Highly trustworthy, reliable and have great judgement and discretion
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proactive and have exceptional follow-through
- Assertive when needed
- Builds great working relationships with people internally and externally
- 5-10 years experience (including as EA or other position reporting to a senior executive)
- Experience working in a fast-paced and/or entrepreneurial environment
- You enjoy reading new release fiction and are enthusiastic about BOTM's mission
- You are interested in eCommerce / consumer technology companies
- Highly proficient with Powerpoint, Excel and corresponding google software
About the role...
- Act as scheduling liaison for CEO
- Keep each day running smoothly through effective scheduling, calendar management, and meeting transitions
- Create presentations in ppt and google slides
- Tackle special projects as they arise
- Handle errands, tasks and travel logistics quickly yet in a thoughtful way.
- Handle personal assistant responsibilities for CEO, including personal scheduling, errands and tasks