People, Talent & Recruiting Coordinator
Book of the Month is growing, and we are looking for a high potential People, Talent & Recruiting Coordinator to join us! In this role, you will work collaboratively with the People, Talent & Recruiting team and the entire business team to help recruit, on-board, and retain our great team. This role is ideal for someone with a strong interest in developing their skills in all areas of People and Recruiting, and passionate about building their career at a high growth and dynamic ecommerce / tech company.
- Recruiting Operations: Work with recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates to move the hiring process forward effectively. This may include: scheduling interviews, maintaining job postings, pro-actively sourcing candidates, managing the onsite candidate experience, and learning how to effectively interview and assess candidates.
- Onboarding / Offboarding: Support People team with administering onboarding and offboarding processes, such as pre-employment tasks, various communications, and IT coordination
- People & Talent Operations: Over time, help administer various HR programs including benefit programs and team culture initiatives.
- 2+ of work experience where you demonstrated impact in a dynamic environment
- Experience working in a recruiting function is highly preferred; with an aspiration to develop a true HR generalist skill set over time
- Meticulous attention to detail and follow-through; ability to perform tasks with high degree of accuracy and efficiency
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; ability to meet deadlines consistently
- High degree of flexibility in a demanding, fast-paced and frequently changing environment
- Ability to problem solve and take initiative to overcome obstacles
- Maturity and professionalism; demonstrates good judgment that engenders respect and trust from others