Manager, Content Marketing
- New York, NY
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Book of the Month is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to help us translate our brand persona into fun, engaging content across social media channels and in our native app. The successful candidate will possess a sharp understanding of how content resonates with audiences across different channels and use a results-driven approach to develop content to drive measurable business objectives.
What You’ll Do:
- Draft, develop, and manage the content calendar for our in-app feed, organic instagram and organic TikTok.
- Analyse performance and gather feedback to continually improve these channels.
- Manage the development, production, and execution of content projects.
- Write briefs and partner with the Creative team to produce and review content.
- Develop a program to create engaging content featuring Book of the Month authors.
- Write and/or edit short-form and long-form original content.
- Contribute creative ideation to and share insights with the paid media and partnerships team.
- Potentially manage aspects of our celebrity endorsement program, including curation of relevant celebs, communication and negotiation with talent agents, and creation of content briefs and photoshoot guidelines.
- 4+ years of experience in content marketing, digital marketing, or social media.
- Experience managing a brand’s social media account or content feed.
- Ability to create cheeky, entertainment content aligned with BOTM’s brand voice.
- Strong understanding of what makes content relevant and engaging.
- Ability to use quantitative data to inform qualitative decisions.
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, and able to effectively manage complex projects.
- A good sense of social and cultural trends, and pop-culture references.
- A love of reading and contemporary fiction!