Manager, CRM & Lifecycle Marketing
We are looking for a Manager, CRM & Lifecycle Marketing to help us increase retention and keep our member experience great! Key attributes include a love of data analysis, strategic thinking, coordinating cross-functional tasks to flawless execution, and delivering an excellent member experience. A successful candidate will be able to combine strategic and analytical thinking with creative and operational execution.
About the Role
- Analyze churn data to identify and execute opportunities to improve retention, with a particular focus on new members.
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans for our Relationship Status loyalty program and other key member experience programs to improve member retention.
- Develop campaigns to reactivate canceled members across channels like email, site/app, direct mail, and more.
- Manage BOTM’s email program to optimize convert leads, engage existing members, reactivate canceled members, and drive gift purchases.
- Compile and share out member insights through surveys, social listening, customer service contacts, and other channels to create actionable learnings
- 5+ years of experience in customer marketing, CRM, loyalty marketing, or customer experience at a DTC brand
- Current or past experience as a member of BOTM is a strong plus
- Strong understanding of CRM
- Strong analytical and Excel skills
- Thrives working in a fast-paced, iterative environment and ready to work hard
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills with keen attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects, fast timelines and with different personalities
- A love of reading and contemporary fiction