We are seeking a CRM Associate to help build and run our CRM and member experience programs. This is an opportunity to engage with our awesome members, implement programs and features that improves their experience over time, and learn more about marketing/CRM in a very hands-on role.
If you love working closely with a small team of super-intelligent people, creatively solving challenging problems, and providing incredible customer experience, this could be an awesome next job for you!
You will …
- Assist with operating end-to-end CRM strategies and programs
- Manage day-to-day creation and execution of email and mobile marketing programs for leads, members and prior members
- Maintain and update marketing calendars to ensure all campaigns are updated and tracked
- Analyze business trends and CRM campaign results to inform business decisions
- Gather and analyze feedback from members on a regular basis
- Coordinate with other team members to ensure CRM projects stay according to plan
- Embrace an iterative and action-oriented approach to building and improving all member experience programs
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in customer marketing, CRM, loyalty marketing, product management, content marketing, customer service, or online product management at an entrepreneurial consumer brand
- Passionate about delivering incredible consumer experiences
- Strong interest in using quantitative data to inform qualitative decisions. Ability to do math and use Microsoft Excel well is a requirement
- Detail-oriented, well-organized
- A love of reading and contemporary fiction
Book of the Month is a subscription box that gives readers their choice of the best new and early-release reads each month.
We believe in books — and the people who write them. Each month, we feature five can’t-put-it-down books that our members might not otherwise discover. Think: new and diverse voices that you just can’t get enough of. Why? Because emerging writers offer new perspectives, and a lot of fun.
Our team is small, but mighty. Founded in 1926 and relaunched in 2015, the company is a startup brand with legacy vibes, located (among books) in NYC’s Flatiron District. We embrace the innovative, the experimental, and even the so-crazy-it-might-work. Anything to get more people reading — and actually enjoying it.
Want to join us? We’re looking for engineers, marketers, CX associates, creatives, book lovers and more. Check out open roles at: https://bookofthemonth.com/join-our-team.