Associate, Retention Marketing
We are looking for an Associate, Retention Marketing to help us increase retention and keep our member experience great! Key attributes include a love of data analysis, strategic thinking, coordinating cross-functional tasks to flawless execution, and delivering an excellent member experience. A successful candidate will be able to combine strategic and analytical thinking with creative and operational execution.
About the Role
You will support our retention and member experience initiatives by:
- Improving retention by analyzing past and current initiatives and strategizing new tests, with a particular focus on new members.
- Managing BOTM’s email program to convert leads, engage existing members, reactivate canceled members, and drive gift purchases.
- Developing and maintaining detailed project plans for key member experience programs like Book of the Year and our annual reading challenge.
- Compiling and sharing out member insights through surveys, social listening, customer service contacts, and other channels to create actionable learnings.
- Assisting in the development of campaigns to reactivate canceled members across channels like email, site/app, direct mail, and more.
- Working closely with cross-functional teams to optimize the member in-box experience.
- Serving as a liaison between Marketing and Member Services to ensure the optimal member experience.
3+ years of experience in customer marketing, CRM, loyalty marketing, or customer experience at a DTC brand.
Current or past experience as a member of BOTM is a strong plus.
Strong understanding of CRM.
Strong analytical and Excel skills.
Thrives working in a fast-paced, iterative environment, and ready to work hard.
Strong organizational and problem solving skills with keen attention to detail.
Ability to work on multiple projects, fast timelines and with different personalities.
A love of reading and contemporary fiction.
Base salary range between: $80,000 - $110,000